MP3 Player brings the WordPress Audio Player to Drupal.
Easily enable the MP3 Player on a CCK FileField. Setup multiple players each with their own settings and appearance.
- Uses the functional WordPress Audio Player.
- Integrates into Drupal effortlessly.
- Players can be styled and changed through Drupal admin interface.
- Easy integration into CCK FileField and therefore Views as well.
- Provides a theme function that other modules or custom code can use.
- Cache's your custom settings for fast delivery.
- Manage multiple players each with their own set of settings.
- Use on both public and private file systems.
- Display file description (or ID3 data) next to player.
- Built-in support for audio distribution over a CDN Mirror via Simple CDN
The new revision requires the Libraries module and that the player is downloaded from the above link, and placed in /sites/all/libraries/audio-player.
For more information on how to use MP3 Player in custom code read this documentation: http://drupal.org/node/361984