Note: As of 2009/07/22, this module appears to no longer be supported. If you are interested in taking this module over, or you as the module maintainer feel this message has been posted in error, please reply to http://drupal.org/node/474680.
Flexible content type to store links and automatically validate stored links.
With this module you will be able to create links directory, such as DMOZ or any other.
In order to build a link directory, it is recommended to use it along with the Node Browser module.
- Configurable form title and elements position (packages, title, description, links, name, email)
- Unlimited number of link types (like: url, reciprocal url, deep link 1, ....)
- Unlimited number of link packages (like: url + reciprocal url, url + deep link 1)
- Default publishing status for package
- Permissions to use package
- Automated validation of links and reciprocal links