Processing.js is a visual programming language to create "data visualizations, digital art, interactive animations, educational graphs, video games, etc...". This module allows you to embed Processing.js code into content via an Input Filter (or theme function). Processing.js code uses the canvas element introduced in HTML5, and code will only be rendered in HTML5 compliant browsers.
- Detailed usage and installation instructions can be found in the included README file.
- Please read the Processing.js Reference Documentation for more information regarding syntax.
- Drupal 6: The module is fairly feature complete. After more testing, a stable release will be released. Please post an issue if you have any suggestions, questions, or technical issues.
- Drupal 7: After Drupal 6 stable release, the module will be ported.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 30 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,027
- Last modified: May 11, 2012