qTips are stylish tooltips that can be configured and styled (more to come in later releases) to fit nearly any website's design.
- Ready for early testers!! There are several features that are known to not work in all submodules at the moment. Basic functionality is working, but there's still a lot of work to be done before a 2.x release can be made. Please submit issues in the issue queue ... patches are greatly appreciated!
- Depends on jQuery Update and cTools. You must set the jQuery version to at least 1.7
- There are now submodules included with qTip:
7.x-2.x is a complete rewrite! It is not backwards-compatible with 7.x-1.x. Also, it is still very much a work-in-progress. It is not recommended to use on production sites.
Complete documentation is still needed as well!
To get started go to admin/config/user-interface/qtip
Although not required, it is recommended to use jQuery 1.3.2 by downloading the 2.x version of the jQuery Update module.
Test and Help development!
Submit any issues or feature requests in the issue queue!
This module should work well, but please do proper tests before using on production site.
Special thanks to Craig, creator of the qTip jQuery plugin.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 2,965 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 31,043
- Last modified: February 24, 2014