This module allows you to move the "Read more" link from the node's links area to the end of the teaser text.
NOTE: This page is devoted solely to the Drupal 7.x version of the Read More Link module. If you're using an earlier version of Drupal, please visit the old Read More Link for Drupal 6.x and earlier module page.
If you're interested in co-maintaining this module, please file an issue requesting access. To ensure quality, we will only consider those who have submitted a patch that resolves an issue currently in the queue.
Styling the "Read more" link
You can style the "Read more" link by adding the following to your theme's stylesheet (usually style.css):
/* Whatever style you want here */
Remember to clear your cache if you make any changes to your theme's stylesheet.
Please bear in mind that we're in the process of upgrading this module to Drupal 7. The following features do not currently work:
- RSS version of link
- Upgrade path from Drupal 6.x to 7.x hasn't been tested
Recent development of this module is sponsored by the Drupal.org redesign team and Four Kitchens.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Content Display, Path Management, Site Navigation, Theme Enhancements
- Reported installs: 6,055 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 17,508
- Last modified: November 7, 2012