Responsify your menus! Just give me a CSS/jQuery style selector of your menu and I will make it mobile friendly (when the time is right).
Technically you could set this to affect any element on the page... e.g. collapse a sidebar or content area at a certain screen width.
(Using certain styles).
- Choose from different responsive menu styles.
- Configure any amount of menus to be responsified (certain styles have limitations).
- Configure at which screen width they should be handled.
- Include / exclude admin pages. (more options with Context)
- Disable other mouse events.
- Remove other classes/IDs.
- Context module integration.
- Easily theme-able.
Included Responsive Menu styles:
Screenshots in same order as this list:
- 'Simple', a lightweight style.
- codrops' Responsive Multi-Level Menu*
- codrops' Google Nexus*
- Next? Open a feature request ticket if you know a really cool one.
Items marked with '*' require Libraries 2.x unless you use hook_responsive_menus_styles_alter() to include your own path to files. More details in README.txt
Should work in all major browsers and IE 9+
(Varies between styles - usually for the better, IE9+ would be worst case)
Try the demo
Try out any style w/ the demo (Google Nexus added)
Good to know
Note about codrops' Multi style:
Will only be applied on page load, so it must meet the width requirement at that time (no browser-dragging to test).
Must clear caches after downloading a library (style plugin)
This is just a requirement of the libraries module. I will add a message in the next release about clearing caches after downloading a library.
See responsive_menus.api.php in the module folder for hooks & examples of integrating your own library.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 4,133 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 14,773
- Last modified: March 14, 2014