Initial release for Drupal 7.
The filter api has changed substantially in D7, so there has been some fairly major rewriting of the code. There are a few changes to be aware of in particular:
- The spamspan utility function (which can be used by themes or modules to convert email addresses in text) now has an extra (optional) parameter, to allow settings to be passed. Please see the code for details.
- The configuration options to specify class names have been removed. There really is no benefit in being able to specify class names, the code was complicated, the options were confusing to users and there was no straightforward way to port them to D7.
As usual, please report any bugs found.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Display, Filters/Editors, Security, Spam Prevention
- Reported installs: 16,005 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 61,153
- Last modified: September 22, 2011