The Ubercart Authorize.Net SIM/DPM Payment Methods module provides two additional payment methods to Ubercart for users of the Authorize.Net payment processing service. These methods are alternatives to the bundled AIM payment method for users who wish to minimize PCI compliance responsibilities for their Ubercart server, as they outsource all cardholder data handling to Authorize.Net and are thus consistent with PCI DSS SAQ A. They may also be useful for those whose Drupal hosting arrangement makes it difficult to secure their site via SSL.
- Support for SIM (Server Integration Method) payments
- Support for DPM (Direct Post Method) payments
- Reduced PCI compliance burden
- SSL optional
Based on existing work at ubercart.org by:
- Sarah Azurin (SIM support)
- Ritu Agarwal (DPM support)