- Drupal contributions
Pack & Upload
- Roles in working with Drupal
- Drupal Subject Matter Expert, Module Developer, Themer, Team Leader, Architect
- I contributed Drupal patches
- I contributed Drupal modules
- I contributed Drupal installation profiles
- I contributed to Drupal.org
- I contributed Drupal documentation
- I reviewed Project applications
- I help in the Drupal support forums
- I provide Drupal-related services
- Full name
- Divesh Kumar
- First or given name
- Last name or surname
- Languages spoken
- English; Hindi
- Gaming, Internet, books
Got cleared with my bachelors and looking for some IT job and learnt .net to survive as this was the best and easiest way to get job.. Easiest in the sense to learn, as only components and small pieces of code were there.
Started working with drupal right from drupal 4.x.. not exactly remembered the actual version. I started drupal amateurishly for one of my small organisation's own website.
Still remember when I was asked to use any open source as organisation wasn't in the state to work on licensed CMS system and after few days searching work finalized big D .. the Drupal and since then working on drupal.
Its getting better day by day and believe me this will not stop.. Can you imagine a whole lot bulk of almost everything you would find or search web form...
Isn't it amazing...!!!! Since the time I have worked on almost 100 around, different projects using drupal...
- Job title
- Drupal Subject Matter Expert
- Current company or organization
- Sapient Nitro
- Industries worked in
- Web development, Education
- Companies worked for
- SapientNitro, Fourth Dimension solutions, Valyoo pvt. Ltd., E-scapes, Velocis Systems
- Member for
- 5 years 4 months
- 1 edit