- Drupal contributions
This is a fun idea from Webchick, i mark down some dates when something I consider significant happened, they are awesome to look back at later!
6.5.2011 My first international Drupal event, Drupal Camp Stockholm Spring 2011.
15.11.2011 We released Brain Forum, the first entity-based discussion forum module for Drupal 7.
17.2.2012 I get Git vetted access and get to promote my Block Sections module to a full project.
2.6.2012 First time as a speaker in a Drupal event ("Getting started with community contribution" / DrupalCamp Helsinki 2012)
15.6.2012 Attended Drupal Developer Days Barcelona, my first major Drupal event.
- Roles in working with Drupal
- Project Manager, Developer, Site builder, Themer
- I contributed Drupal modules
- I contributed to Drupal issue queues
- I contributed Drupal documentation
- I contributed Drupal translations
- I reviewed Project applications
- I provide Drupal-related services
- I give support on IRC
- Full name
- Rasmus Werling
- First or given name
- Last name or surname
- Languages spoken
- English; Finnish; Swedish
- My website
- Drupal, PHP, web development, snowboarding, great movies
- IRC nick
- LinkedIn profile
- Twitter url
- Google profile URL
I found the path to the Drupal community back in 2009 and have used Drupal since.
My Drupal career started off through my own company, which I founded with three fellow students. We created dozens of Drupal sites, mostly for local businesses. My role in the projects included everything from sales and planning to development, testing and releasing.
In May 2011 I started working full-time at Soprano as a Drupal Developer, where I concentrated mostly on site-building and module development.
In September 2013 I moved on to work at Druid where everything is done the Drupal way and the developers breath druplicons instead of air.
- Job title
- Drupal Specialist
- Current company or organization
- Companies worked for
- Soprano, Soprano Brain Alliance, F-Secure Corporation
- Member for
- 4 years 6 months
- At least 1 edit