- Drupal contributions
I work mostly on Drupal core, but I've also written code for several custom modules and have written a few smaller modules myself.
- Roles in working with Drupal
- Developer, Team Lead, Themer
- I contributed Drupal patches
- I contributed Drupal modules
- I help in the Drupal support forums
- I provide Drupal-related services
- I help mentor new contributors
- I attended DrupalCon Prague 2013
- Full name
- Tanvir Ahmad
- Languages spoken
- My website
- LinkedIn profile
- Twitter url
Six years, I have been working in Drupal, though created my first website 6 years back, I had absolutely no idea what I was doing as a programmer or web developer until I started using Drupal and learning from the Drupal community.
I’m a self-taught Drupal developer. That means two things, first, I’m curious by nature. Second, I’ve worked hard to get where I am. I’ve seen just about everything you can encounter, from basic database applications to complex web applications. I’m proficient in Drupal API's, I’ve toyed with things like Module development, patches, theming and others.
Cell: '+92 333 9933711'
- Job title
- Sr. Software Engineer
- Current company or organization
- Industries worked in
- Information Technology, Web Development, Software Engineering
- Companies worked for
- IQRA Inc., Xululabs LLC, Ikonami Technologies
- Member for
- 4 years 1 month