Posted by hass on March 28, 2011 at 7:25pm
Official release from tag: 7.x-1.2
Last updated: March 28, 2011 - 19:26
- #1057914 by hass: Rollback of document.location that is broken with target and window.open() and maybe other special JS cod
- #339235: JS error "text" is undefined
- #613648: Tracking zero result searches, see http://www.epikone.com/blog/2009/09/08/tracking-ero-result-searches-in-g... for the GA account config example
- #1055980: Implemented DoNotTrack privacy feature for logged in users or if page caching is disabled.
- Backported - What are you tracking?
- Reorder fieldsets from general to specific from top down
- Collapse custom variables by default
- #1056786 by JacobSingh: Tests failing in 7.1.1
- Added one more doc comment
- Missed uninstall of variable for #1055980
- #1056924: Exclude batches from tracking
- Fieldset not collapsible
- jquery.closest() can be used to find the closest link of a clicked region and it may be much faster. This is limited to jquery 1.3+ so we can use it only in D7.
- Corrected wording
- Wrong cache variable used.
- Removing translation directories
- Uninstall variable has wrong name
- Reorder $custom_var before $codesnippet_before to allow customvar delete/read.
- #1070574: Empty page filter if form has been reseted to defaults
- Code cleanup. Renamed constant.
- Prepare code for #1096478: Make Google Analytics stats more accurate by watching X-PURPOSE and X-MOZ header
- Don't rawdecode or & don't get encoded