Posted by amateescu on September 20, 2011 at 9:45pm
Official release from tag: 7.x-2.0-beta1
Last updated: September 20, 2011 - 22:35
Changes since 7.x-2.0-alpha2:
- #1274026 by fuerst: Remove lower case for page title in the Nodequeue edit form.
- #719426 by slip: Follow-up: Apply the fix from 4fd425b to autocomplete too.
- #1284148 by seworthi: Missing form validation in nodequeue_generate.
- #851616 by amateescu and netsensei: Translation: autocomplete on subqueue lists incorrect nodes.
- #719426 by fuerst and amateescu: "Restricted node" message in the queue.
- #1281578 by bellesmanieres: nodequeue.js uses deprecated Drupal.parseJson
- #1270652 by MrHaroldA: Undefined variable: sqid in nodequeue_queue_swap().
- #1269802 by queenvictoria: nodequeue_subqueue_position() syntax needs updating.
- #1235690 by amateescu: Allow a user to add nodes from every content type if he didn't specify one.
- #1241602 by sethfisher and amateescu: Nodequeue Generate Not Prepending Table Prefix.
- #1222094 by slashrsm and amateescu: Port Nodequeue generate to D7.
- #1212876 by joachim: hook_nodequeue_sort_alter() is broken.
- #1208670 by paranojik: Smartqueues configuration should rely on field names not field ids.
- #1191006 by amateescu: Malformed links in queues admin list.
- #1168228 by zyxware: Follow-up - Prevent duplicate positions.
- #983024 by slashrsm, marcvangend and amateescu: Port Smartqueue Taxonomy to D7.
- #737204 by amateescu: Nodequeue node tab doesn't work correctly with translated nodes.
- #1168228 by zyxware and amateescu: Prevent duplicate positions.
- #913474 by Aron Novak and amateescu: Node edit link should not appear when not editable.
- #1180470 by amateescu: Cleanup nodequeue variables on uninstall.
- #670282 by amateescu: Change all references to 'nodequeue' to queue and subqueue where appropriate.
- #625452 by amateescu: Tab on subqueue edits parent queue: unclear UI.
- #625470 by amateescu: Make it clear that choosing taxonomy queue vocab is a one-time choice.
- #1048994 by amateescu: Nodequeue count in hook_nodequeue_remove is unreliable.
- #593868 by amateescu: Node remains in queue if afer shuffle + reverse without saving.
- #984552 by fgm: Incorrect help for smartqueue hook_nodequeue_queue_form().
- #213074 by amateescu: Usability: Permissions are confusing.
- #1105504 by Rob_Feature and amateescu: Make form_id unique on each nodequeue admin form.
- #1171078 by amateescu: Sort queues in the Promote tab.
- #1169890 by mikeker and amateescu: Call to undefined function nodequeue_link() when adding nodequeue links to a
- #363958 by amateescu: Show more titles in the autocomplete search box.
- #958576 by amateescu: Passing Coder's review.
- #1167846 by Gekiboy and amateescu: nodequeue_load_random_node(sqid) does not return content.