In the 6.x-2.0-beta1 release some new bugs were introduced, such as that tokens for fields in the extra information pane weren't properly generated. This bug and some other bugs too are fixed in this release. There is also a new feature in this release: integration with the Features module! Now it's possible to export your fields with Features and install them on another site, without needing to manually configure them again. The 7.x-1.x version of Extra Fields Pane also has Features integration, thus it's also possible to export fields from a Drupal 6 site and import them in a Drupal 7 site.
All functions that were deprecated since 6.x-2.0-beta1 will be removed in the next release. This are the following functions:
Changes since 6.x-2.0-beta1
- Issue #1376298 by MegaChriz, maknet: fixed sorting error in extra information pane.
- Issue #1376430 by MegaChriz: fixed extra information pane tokens bug + added automated tests for tokens.
- Issue #1400910 by ivan.vujovic: fixed delivery extra fields not available in Views.
- by MegaChriz: little fixes for the automated tests.
- by MegaChriz: fixed bug that occurred when i18nstrings was enabled: an error message about the deprecated
uc_extra_fields_pane_create_field()function was displayed.
- Issue #1436506 by MegaChriz: fixed SQL query that caused an "ambiguous" warning on some systems.
- Issue #1454288 by MegaChriz: added UPGRADE.txt to instruct developers about the API changes in Extra Fields Pane since the release of 6.x-2.0-alpha1.
- Issue #1461168 by MegaChriz: respect field's pane types setting also when Ubercart Addresses 6.x-2.x is enabled.
- Issue #1545328 by valderama, MegaChriz: fixed query in which table names were not wrapped in curly brackets. In includes/address_select.inc.
- by MegaChriz: made fields "Constant" and "PHP String" editable on the order edit form also when Ubercart Addresses 6.x-2.x is enabled.
- Issue #1606708 by MegaChriz: Fixed bug where a textfield with a default value kept overwriting saved value when Ubercart Addresses 6.x-2.x was enabled.
- Issue #1603826 by MegaChriz: Fixed array_merge() error when saving an order on the order edit page that occurred when no extra address fields were
- Issue #1606708 by MegaChriz: Extra fields with a specified default value were not having a default value when creating a new order (and without
Ubercart Addresses 6.x-2.x enabled).
- Issue #1616732 by MegaChriz: Fixed bug where the weight of address fields were ignored when displayed in address listings.
- Issue #1620184by MegaChriz: Fixed address fields getting hidden on the address field settings page when some address fields have the same weight.
- Issue #1396532 by igor.ro, MegaChriz: Added Features integration