Posted by mikran on February 7, 2013 at 6:13am
Official release from tag: 7.x-1.0-rc4
Last updated: February 7, 2013 - 12:42
The default range of 0-50 removed from relation_query(). All changes since 7.x-1.0-rc3:
- #1634692 by joachim: Fixed an array_flip warning on views where not all rows produce an entity.
- #1866088 by circuscowboy: Added view edit and delete links as views field handlers.
- #1260144 by mikran: Fixed entity type delete to not delete endpoints from relations.
- #1700538 by mikran: The default range removed from relation_query().
- #1735660 by Uhkis, mikran: Add filter form to admin/content/relation.
- #1362304 by mikran: Added watchdog exception to log field validation errors.
- #1833638 by fuerst: Fixed relation_relation_exists() results when node access is used.
- #1498518 by mikran: Fixed an issue where entity collector generates warnings from unavailable relation types.
- #1418646 by mikran: relation_load_endpoint_entities renamed to relation_get_endpoints.
- #1444800 by Jorrit: Fixed duplicate entries in views with non-required relationships.
- #1637602 by zkday: Fixed endpoint labels when entity does not have uri.
- #1842288 by gollyg: Fix PHP strict warnings.
- #1884918 by mikran: Fix generate relations for endpoint entities without bundles.
- #1570510 by OWast, mikran: Fix an issue with relations getting deleted when endpoint entity was deleted.
- #1418646 by mikran: New API function relation_load_endpoint_entities() added.
- #1472592 by catch: Reduce entity_load calls during field validation.
- #1716846 by slashrsm: Fix an issue preventing duplicate references from being migrated.
- #1858310 by jpklein: Fix undefined propery during migration.
- #1832768 by mikeryan: Class registration for Migrate 2.5 or later.
- #1809458 by vordude: Fixed documented return type.
- #1377342 by nagwani: Added destination to edit and delete links.
- #1817002 steveoliver: Relation Dummy Field uses its own field type, Revert last two commits as per comment #6.
- #1817002 by steveoliver: Relation Dummy Field uses its own field type.
- #1807804 by steveoliver: Added descriptions to Rules relation variables.
- #1807770 by acrazyanimal: Added unchanged relation to relation_update Rules event.
- #1762794 by Bobík, zkday: All CRUD events in Rules.
- #1739332 Fixed by sthzg, imclean: Contrib module admin_views breaks relations tab.
- #1761614 by Jorrit: Use unicode arrows to prevent HTML escape issues.
- #1616282 by mikran: Fix count query in RelationQuery.
- #1716964 by slashrsm: Added controls to set the owner for migrated relations.
- #1758860 by Jelle_S: Fix caching issue in relation_type_ensure_instance().
- #1391500 by bvirtual: Call time() just once to ensure same changed and created timestamps.
- #1372718 by sebasvdkamp, joachim: Fix undefined variable warning that happened with some views handlers.
- #1248916 by davidwatson, evNN, chx, steveoliver: Added support for 1:n directional relations.
- #1606404 by slashrsm: Relation migrate sub-module added.
- #1608226 by mikran: Link to Relation UI is now hidden if the module is not enabled.
- #1612546 by joachim: show human label when creating a new relation
- #1700538 by Brian Altenhofel, mikran: Default range(0, 50) moved from RelationQuery to relation_query()
- #1424734 by Pasqualle, mikran: Permission descriptions removed if no new information was added by them.
- #1536062 by mrf: Drush help text updated.
- #1621046 by mikran: Added owners for relation revisions.