Changes since DRUPAL-6--1-1-RC1:
- #397986, reported by VeryMisunderstood: Fixing php notice / serious performance issue in marker titles.
- #398272 by jmpoure: Fix PostgreSQL support in gmap_location.
- Hopefully fix #371134: warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()...gmap_plugin_style_gmap.inc on line 172.
- Part of #392130, reported by gaele:
Remove 'set user location' permission, it's a leftover from the days that GMap used to be responsible for user locations.
- The remainder of #392130, reported by gaele:
"show node map" -> "view node map"
"show user map" -> "view user map"
"user locations" -> "view user location details"
- #401216 by ron_s: Fix errors in examples.
- Snazz up locpick a bit, with the help of the improved google maps documentation.
This fixes the annoying jerky / flashing marker when using locpick, and makes the whole thing feel a lot smoother.
- revise, comment, and complete polyline encoding utilities
- render encoded polylines ('encoded_line' and 'encoded_shape') on gmaps
- GPolygon.fromEncoded() and GPolyline.fromEncoded() don't take style arguments the same way as the regular constructors--styles have to be attributes of the encoded polyline/polygon object, rather than being arguments to the constructor
- #364562, reported by Pasqualle: Fix notice.
- brief documentation of new polyline features in the gmap array
- Usability: Don't show a JS error when attempting to display a map before the API key has been configured.
This should help when visiting the settings page for the first time, etc. The immediate JS error isn't very nice.
- #485306 : finalized french translation (fr.po)
- #623234: Fix gmap style plugin for Views 2.7.
Also, fix a warning caused by neglecting to give the row plugin a chance to query.
Additionally, ensure that views knows we are capable of doing grouping.
The fix is based on the changes presented in #619884 for views.
- [#286653] by jcmarco et al: Use drupal_add_js() like everyone else.
- From [#452316]:
Stop confusing the marker system by blindly wrapping marker.text in a div, even
if it didn't exist.
- [#406618] by marcp: Fix cluster marker display.
- fix [#660516] by gnat: Restore PHP4 compatibility.
- Backporting whitespace changes for diff minimization reasons.
- Fix potx warning.
- Fix #676108. Original patch by greenSkin, heavily modified by me to hopefully maximize compatibility.
In theory, this should work in both keys_api and keys now.
- #738566 by Wim Leers - Remove autozoom when adding a map marker
- #679804 by srobert72 (some modifications by myself) - adds:
* Add Google Bar to search on map
* Add option for a marker tooltip field on gmap views
* Add option to highlight markers on mouse rollover event
* Add option to center Gmap on marker of node passed as argument in view
* Add option to highlight markers of node passed as argument in view
- #559128 by TwoD - Changed macro field in views UI from textfield to textarea
- Fix #582934, patch by me, rerolled by pivica and hutch: PHP 5.3 compatibility for hook_gmap(). (Manual backport)
- Fix #656406: Add support for MarkerClusterer.
- #566420 by DamienMcKenna - Make numbered markers start at 1 instead of 0
- #317432 by nedjo, hailu, catch & stella - Allow marker type titles to be translated.
- bug #769652 by rooby - Highlight and centre on node argument options always on for non-node views.
Fix issue when bootstrapping multiple maps, jquery's each was calling the callback with a parameter and it was attempting to use it as a settings array.
Fixed it by isolating the callback.