Posted by Dave Reid on
Last updated: October 25, 2013 - 23:45
View change notices for this release
Changes since 7.x-2.0-alpha2:
- #2067491 by legolasbo, Dave Reid: Merge usage operation link with usage count. Synchronize usage count link and listing page with the Drupal 8 core view.
- #2113287 by bneil: Fixed coding standards issues in file_entity.theme.inc, file_entity.tokens.inc and file_entity.pathauto.inc.
- Fix file_entity_match_mimetypes() to check both if $search and $mimetype match each other using fnmatch() because both could contain wildcards.
- Fixed undefined variable in last commit.
- #2098921: Fixed code in file_view_file() should have been upated for MIME type restriction in file formatters rather than file types when https://drupal.org/node/2067939 was committed.
- #2113207 by bneil: Fixed coding standards issues in file_entity.pages.inc.
- #2113325 by bneil: Fixed coding standards issues in file_entity.install.
- #2113253 by bneil: Fixed coding standards issues in file_entity.file_api.inc.
- #2111801 by bneil: Fixed coding standards issues in file_entity.js, file_entity.file.inc and file_entity.field.inc.
- #2111785 by bneil: Fixed coding standards issues in file_entity.admin.inc and file_entity.admin.js.
- #2111817 by bneil: Fixed coding standards issues in file_entity.api.php.
- #2101511 by bneil, Devin Carlson: Fixed the Image module not replacing the default file formatter with the image formatter by correcting a variable name.
- #2095241 by scor: Moved file template title prefix and suffix to be in line with current core practices.
- #2106717 by Devin Carlson: Fixed an issue where privileged users could not view private files by removing legacy code that restricted viewing a single file entity to administrators.
- #2045605 by typhonius, tobiasb, Devin Carlson: Added a configuration option to specify a max upload size.
- #2067909 by Devin Carlson: Remove default file display dependency on the standard profile.
- #1961466 by Devin Carlson: Modified update 7104 to change permissions via SQL, avoiding issues with removed, renamed and unavailable permissions.
- Added the default allowed extensions to the list of variables to remove during uninstall.
- Removed weights from administration page form items which were previously used to position the items in relation to existing items on the File system page but have become unnecessary as File entity now has its own administration page.
- #2073001 by Dave Reid: Assigned low weights to default displays in order to ensure that custom formatters take precedence and removed irrelevant file formatters.
- #2067939 by Dave Reid: Restrict certain file formatters (audio and video) to only file types that have mime types that contain the relevant mime types.
- #2068533 by DamienMcKenna: Fix Comment on file_entity_update_7211 is incorrect.
- #2062355 by Devin Carlson, willyk | bneil: Added description text for all file formatters.
Official release from tag: