The ACL module, short for Access Control Lists, is an API for other modules to create lists of users and give them access to nodes. It has no UI of its own and will not do anything by itself; install this module only if some other module tells you to.
We're aware of the following modules using ACL (let us know if you know of others):
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Community, Content, Content Access Control, Developer, Security, User Access & Authentication
- Reported installs: 22,731 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 201,268
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: November 28, 2012