aGov is a Drupal 7 distribution developed specifically for Australian government organisations.
aGov is suitable for both large and small agencies, across local, state and federal portfolio's.
- WCAG 2.0 Level AA compliance - audited by Vision Australia
- AGIMO Web Guide Mandatory Requirements compliance
- AGLS metadata (based on Metatag)
- Editor Workflows (Workbench Moderation)
- Responsive design (based on Omega) - mobile, tablet and desktop support
- Example content - to get you started quickly
- Multiple colour schemes - easily configured from the Appearance page
- Starter Theme - to help you build up your own custom theme on top of aGov
- Common content types: News, Events, Publications, Blogs
- WYSIWYG editor with media library
- Drag and drop layouts (Panels in-place editor)
Roadmap for 7.x-2.0
We're planning the next major release of aGov.
- a clean and lean re-write of the base theme using Zen 5
- Simplified feature modules
Let us know your ideas!
aGov makes heavy use of the Features module, and most of the content types, views and site configuration is bundled up as features modules. If you are making changes to any of these features, they become overridden and you may need to manually copy or re-create features in order to ensure aGov changes get applied.
PreviousNext can also be contacted for aGov and Drupal consulting, support and development.