Why use Leaflet GeoJSON?
The BBOX strategy requests data within a bounding box. When the previously requested data bounds are invalidated (by browsing to some area not covered by those bounds), another request for data is issued
A standard use case goes like
- Create a GeoJSON feed using the Views GeoJSON module.
- Add the bounding box argument to the GeoJSON view.
- Define a leaflet map preset using the Leaflet module in code.
- Put them all together using the Leaflet GeoJSON Bean module.
Provides API functionality as defining GeoJSON sources and adding a Leaflet bounding box strategy.
Leaflet GeoJSON Bean
Allows you to create leaflet map blocks based on GeoJSON data and will automatically extend them with the bounding box strategy if supported.
Custom blocks? Even better, we are using: Bean.
- (optional) Views GeoJSON for automatically discovered GeoJSON sources
- (optional) Bean as a dependency for Leaflet GeoJSON Bean
Implement custom GeoJSON sources using
- Leaflet GeoJSON got kickstarted while working on Geocluster.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 72 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 889
- Last modified: July 12, 2013