This is great if you want your content authors to be able to choose additional authors, or choose who can view their content, as well as being able to display the list of authors or viewers within your content, or in views displays.
Node access node reference
Gives content access permissions to users if they have access to content that is referenced with node reference or entity reference.
Node access relation
Gives access based on the Relation module. Currently handles the case where a user targets a node.
Node access auto reference
Gives users automatic access to content if they are somehow referenced to the content in question.
There are also many other content access control (node access) modules that you can use to provide additional ways to grant access to content for more users.
Devel node access
Part of the devel project. Provides blocks displaying content access control (node access) modules' "node access records" for content and "node access grants" for users. Useful for debugging site configuration.
Node access rebuild bonus
Provides some administrative benefits for sites with content access control (node access) modules.
If you would like to support this project, please donate with PayPal.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Content Access Control, Content Construction Kit (CCK), Fields, Security, User Access & Authentication
- Reported installs: 3,286 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 56,087
- Last modified: May 27, 2013