This project integrates Drupal with Recurly, a subscription billing service that takes the headache out of subscription management. It can work in conjunction with your existing payment gateway or merchant account (see the list of supported payment gateways) or you can use the included Recurly Gateway (which is included free with all accounts).
This project includes a few sub-modules that allow users to choose how deeply they wish to integrate their Drupal site with Recurly:
- Recurly: The main Recurly module provides basic Drupal integration, including receiving push notifications from Recurly.com. It also includes built-in pages for users to view invoices, subscriptions, and to upgrade/downgrade their subscription level.
- Recurly Hosted Pages: Rather than hosting account management yourself, you can use Recurly.com to handle all aspects of subscription management through their hosted pages option. This requires the least amount of integration with Drupal, thus the least responsibility for customer data. Recurly's hosted pages are PCI-DSS Level 1 compliant. Sites using this solution will still need to comply with the shortened self-assessment questionnaire (SAQ-A) to meet PCI compliance on their own site.
For more information about Recurly and PCI-compliance, see the Recurly documentation on PCI-compliance.
- Download and install the module Libraries API 7.x-2.x.
- Download the Recurly PHP client library into your site's sites/all/libraries/recurly directory. If using the Recurly.js module, you should also download Recurly.js client.
- Download and install this module.
- Copy/paste the API keys from Recurly.com into your Drupal site.
- Copy/paste the push notification URL from Drupal into Recurly.com.
- Read the full README.txt for complete instructions.