Posted by keithm on
Viewfield provides a field that holds a reference to a View and renders it whenever the entity containing the field is displayed.
- Author chooses a view and display from a list.
- View arguments are supplied through tokens.
- Administrators may restrict which views may be assigned.
- Administrators may supply a common value that will be used for all entities in a content type.
See the handbook page for more information.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Content Construction Kit (CCK), Content Display, Fields, Views
- Reported installs: 17,005 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 92,904
- Last modified: November 15, 2012