Posted by sun on July 9, 2011 at 1:17pm
Official release from tag: 7.x-1.1
Last updated: July 9, 2011 - 13:22
Changes since 7.x-1.0:
- #1204506 by sun: Fixed browser autocompletion for honeypot input field.
- #1165388 by sun, Dave Reid: Added mollom_hook_info() to offload Mollom hooks into modulename.mollom.inc.
- #1167488 by sun: Fixed Needless attempts to send feedback for unknown sessions.
- #1204506 by sun: Fixed Browser may auto-fill CAPTCHA input with arbitrary values.
- #1209810 by sun: Fixed MollomDataTestCase does not properly override testing user.
- #1093108 by sun: Fixed Invalid XML characters in user input are attempted to be sent to Mollom.
- #1198192 by sun: Fixed 'field_xyz()][value' sometimes contained in post_body sent to Mollom.
- #1166494 by sun: ensure that API keys don't contain leading/trailing white-space and matches expectations.
- #1198198 by sun: fallback mode is triggered on unexpected 'spam' => 0 response.
- #1184866 by sun: fixed schema mismatch.
- #1165360 by sun: form button labels/values are not removed from text analysis post body.
- #1150516 by sun | BenK: bypassing Mollom checks programmatically leads to PHP notices.
- #1189244 by sun: Fixed corrupted mollom-captcha-player.swf - restoring from 6.x-1.x.
- #674692 by sun: Added test for retaining nodes containing profanity.
- #1173144 by pwolanin, sun: Fixed .swf file is marked as executable.
- #1162892 by sun: Ensure that local fake testing server responses equal production testing mode responses.
- #1029852 by sun: Fixed PHP warning if protected form has no #submit handlers defined.
- #1117298 by sun: Fixed database error when trying to update posts.
- #925616 by sun: Fixed enabled fields migration in mollom_update_6105().
- #1014148 by bdunwood, sun: Fixed keys are not re-verified after being deleted.
- #1107770 by kenorb, sun: Fixed E_STRICT warnings in tests.
- #674692 by sun: Fixed Node module integration.
- #1044262 by sun: one more tweak to the Mollom module description.
- #1111378 by sun: Added text analysis strictness option.
- #1147160 by mgifford, sun: Fixed accessibility validation of honeypot.
- #1117298 by sun: verify that comments can be updated.
- #1062704 by sun: using PHP5 HMAC.
- Removing translation directories
- Stripping CVS keywords
- #1044262 by cbrookins, sun: improve module description text and link.
- #1044792 by sun: Added API hook invocations when Mollom data is inserted, updated, or deleted.
- #1044704 by Dries: tiny typo on user account cancellation confirmation page.
- by sun: Removed removal of $form_state['mollom'] in mollom_form_submit() handler.