Access photos on Flickr's site via their API. The module provides a filter for inserting photos and photosets and allows the creation of blocks for rendering a user's recent photos and photosets.
The filter format is:
[flickr-photo:id=230452326,size=s] and [flickr-photoset:id=72157594262419167,size=m]
The size parameter can be one of the following:
- s - small square 75x75
- t - thumbnail, 100 on longest side
- m - small, 240 on longest side
- - - medium, 500 on longest side
- z - medium, 640 on longest side
- b - large, 1024 on longest side
- o - original image
What's new? (D7 dev)
- Open Flickr photos in Colorbox, Lightbox or alike with a configurable image size.
- A title caption that links to the Flickr photo page to comply with their Guidelines.
- More image sizes, most interesting a Large Square (150px) and Small 320 px.
- A default size can be set. To use in case the size parameter is omitted, for example [flickr-photo:id=230452326]. It also means you can change the size of all these images on the site in one go.
For more insight, check the issues mentioned in the release notes.
Unexpected display problems occur.
It should be noted that the cascading stylesheets defined by modules are by default loaded before theme CSS (see Drupal API). Flickr module's style might be overwritten by the theme stylesheets. Copy and paste the CSS code in the flickr.css file to the bottom of your theme's custom CSS file or use this solution.
Maintained by Paul Booker
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Construction Kit (CCK), Content Display, Filters/Editors, Media, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 4320 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 34,301
- Last modified: April 14, 2013