- Flickr images can be displayed in blocks, within text content or as fields.
- Open Flickr photos in Colorbox, Lightbox or alike with a configurable image size.
- Image caption with the Flickr title, date, location and Flickr user.
- Show the longer Flickr description on hover if it exists.
Advantages of using Flickr
- Use less resources on your own server.
- Loading from two different servers (yours and Flickr's) enhances site performance.
- A huge amount of high quality images is available under Creative Commons License. The module takes care of giving attribution.
- Many site users are familiar with Flickr's interface for photo management.
- Advanced features like automatic geocoding from GPS coordinates to location names.
- Flickr is already integrated in many mobile apps. Upload once, send to any device.
- Try clearing both your site and browser cache.
- Use this tool to find your Flickr user or group id.
- BEFORE posting a support request related to configuration, check the necessary settings in the demo at simplytest.me. Complete the installation process there (just hit Save and continue on each step). If at the end of the install process you get a white screen, just reload the page.
Unexpected display problems occur.
It should be noted that the cascading stylesheets defined by modules are by default loaded before theme CSS (see Drupal API). Flickr module's style might be overwritten by the theme stylesheets. Copy and paste the CSS code in the flickr.css file to the bottom of your theme's custom CSS file or use this solution.
'Undefined index' error after upgrade from 7.x-1.0 to a later version.
Re-save your block settings. See .