Configurable 24-column grid system at your fingertips!
Negosyante is a blue and grey HTML5 sub-theme of Groundwork.
"Negosyante" is a word in the Filipino language meaning a person of affairs, engaged in business. An entrepreneur.
Key features of Negosyante:
- Configurable block backgrounds
- Superfish support
Inherited from Groundwork:
- HTML 5
- Web accessibility optimized with ARIA roles
- 24-column grid system based on 960.gs
- Supports one, two, and three-column layouts
- 15 regions with a special "Aside" region visible only in nodes.
- Optimized typography for all standard elements
- Advanced Theme Settings
- Powerful layout engine provides unlimited layout possibilities
- CSS Reset
- Collection of preset CSS classes
- HTML5 polyfill to support older browsers
- Formalize: HTML5 ready, progressively enhanced, cross-browser forms
- Icons for common Drupal form fields such as search, username, and password fields.
- and many more.
See Groundwork's requirements.
1. Install Skinr and Groundwork (if you have not done so already)
2.. Download Negosyante below.
3. Extract the downloaded file and place the negosyante folder in your Drupal
installation under one of the following locations:
(See http://drupal.org/getting-started/install-contrib/themes for more
information on folders.)
4. Enable Negosyante. Log in as admin in your Drupal installation and go to
Administration > Appearance > List (http://example.com/admin/appearance/list).
Click the "Enable and set default" link below the theme's description.
Note: You do not need to enable Groundwork to use Negosyante.
Extend Negosyante with the following modules:
The navigation bar of Negosyante has support for the "space" styles included with the Superfish module
Development of the Groundwork project is sponsored by Noceda Media Lab.