Each data source comes with a content type definition and a feeds importer configuration, which cares about importing the items during cron runs. Content type definitions have been mapped to Schema.org vocabularies as far as possible. That way, the data is made available using RDFa or Linked Open Data if the RDF module (core) and Schema.org module are enabled.
- Feeds JSONPath Parser - use a dev version or release from Oct, 09 2011 or later!
- OpenLayers Themes in sites/all/themes
- Geofield - with #1303472: Compute values in hook_field_presave
- RDF Extensions
- Create features for more data sources. Contributions welcome!
- Fix RDF export to contain Geo coordinates.