New version 2 available now!
The 2.x branch of this module was originally a sub-module of the Authorize.net API project. It has been separated out, and will now continue as the 2.x branch of this project.
- Allows customers to choose from their existing CIM payment profiles during checkout.
- Allows admins to choose from a customer's existing CIM payment profiles when charging a card in the order admin interface.
- Uses CIM primarily, but also uses AIM as a fallback.
- Recurring payments coming soon... #1712344: Integrate with uc_recurring
- Authorize.net API
- Requires Ubercart 6.x-2.9+ (see #1733624: CIM profiles not being created when using with Ubercart)
Version 1.x (abandoned)
The 1.x branch of this module was originally written by Chris Hood (aka univate), circa November 2012. The 6.x-1.x-dev release is available for anyone who wants, but new users are encouraged to use the 2.x branch.
It provides integration with the Ubercart Recurring module for CIM and eCheck.net transactions.
The 1.x branch also requires the PHP SDK from Authorize.net. The SDK can be downloaded from https://developer.authorize.net/downloads/ and should be uncompressed into this modules folder, so you will end up with a new folder inside this module called "anet_php_sdk".