The Community Media Profile module builds upon the out-the-box profile provided in Drupal core and requires Profile2.
It adds a Public Profile section that includes fields for social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Other) and a text area for a Bio.
It is designed to work with the Community Media Theme.
- Chaos Tools
In order for the Community Media Profile to work the following needs to occur when the Community Media Profile module is installed OR when the Community Media Theme is updated.
- At the command line, go to . . ./sites/all/modules/cm_profile/templates
- Copy user-profile.tpl.php to the Community Media Theme templates directory
- The directory is at . . ./sites/all/themes/cm_theme/templates
- You will likely need to clear the cache
If you update the Community Media Theme, you'll find that its templates directory removes the user-profile.tpl.php file.
Configuration and UseRead more
GRANDOCH Media - Drupal Development and Webdesign Bielefeld Germany
- Drupal Consulting
- Theme Development
- Module Development
- Drupal Hosting Solutions
- Drupal Backend in Mobile Development Context
- Feed Based Web Services
- Integration of Semantic Web Technologies
For the owners of a phpBB forum, there are two solutions:
- either migrate the data of your board to a Drupal forum,
- Prepare the phpbb3 db by removing any non prefixed (phpbb_) tables and only retaining the phpbb3 data as long as the phpBB3 forum still works is the main thing.
Next export the prefixed phpbb_ table data (output.sql) and run:
sed -e 's/phpbb_//g' output.sql > fixed.sqleffectively stripping the table prefix
- Wipe and import fixed.sql to the phpBB3 db and adjust your config.php file to suite. Now your phpBB data is ready to migrate.
Open up a console and issue:
tail -f /var/log/apache2/error.logor whatever helps you catch the 404's when you attempt the first migration.
- Then attempt to import the avatars. This will most likely fail.
To Migrate phpBB3 to Drupal 7 Advanced Forum, one approach that does work is documented here:
This particular case was upgrading Drupal 6 phpbb3 > drupal 7 advanced forum.
Once I hit the problem of not being able to import the avatars the whole process came to a halt and here's how it was resolved: