This page contains an additional information about Tweme — super lightweight responsive Twitter Bootstrap theme.
This page contains some documentations for developers who want to work with the Search API Solr Search module, either to build on it, use it in custom ways or to write patches for it.Read more
- Drupal 8
- Drush 6 - latest git 8.x–6.x version
git clone --branch 8.x-6.x http://git.drupal.org/project/drush.git
- Registry rebuild (dev version)
- Fabianx’s xhprof-kit
- Cottser’s xhprof kit alias/scripts for bbranch, branches and ubranch
Package For MAMP
There is an xhprof.so in the DevDesktop extentions folder. Uncomment/Enable it in your php.ini.
Add the output directory (the kit assumes this is the output directory)
Make sure you add your PHP to your $PATH
Instructions: For MAMP
Use these and not the instructions at the link aboveRead more
DevShop is a collection of different modules.
- DevShop Projects
Project nodes allow you to add a Git URL to your site and create unlimited environments for that site. Create dev, test, live, and "branch platforms" from branches in your git repository. A web-based UI allows users to Pull Code, Sync Data, Commit Features, and Run Tests.
- DevShop Pull - This module connects to your git repository to automatically pull environments' code when a commit is detected.
- DevShop Logs - This module provides git logs and error logs to the DevShop front-end. This makes keeping track of the state of your git powered platforms much easier.
- DevShop Tests - This module allows users to run a Run Tests task from within your browser. DevShop stores the tests you wish to run per project, and allows you to adjust those on every test run.
- DevShop Live - Store (and change) a project's Live Domain.
- Your new site's homepage will look like this.
- Look at the URL. This includes your site name.
- Congratulations!!! You finished installing Drupal on your machine.
- Click on 'Visit your new site' link to view homepage of your site.