Adds conditions to field formatters. Configuration happens on the "Manage Display" screens of every entity type on a per field basis when clicking on the cogwheel on the right.
- Field API fields
- Display Suite fields (only branch 2)
Simple conditions and actions
- Hide source field when target field is empty.
- Hide source field when target field is not empty.
- Hide source field when current user has specific roles.
- Hide source field on specific pages.
- Hide source field when target field contains a specific string.
- Hide source field when target field doesn't contain a specific string.
- Hide link field if title is empty.
- Hide date field if from/to has expired.
- Hide a field.
- Change image style.
Rules should always be a 'A field is rendered' event before they can be selected in the conditions dropdown on the "Manage Display" screens per field.
Comparison with Conditional Fields
- CF uses a complete separate interface.
- CF uses the States API on forms. FFC will never act on forms.
- FFC has support for other fields.