Posted by tnightingale on
- Create & manage simple geometries: Point, LineString, Polygon.
- Maintains complex geometries: MultiPoint, MultiLineString, MultiPolygon and GeometryCollection. (These can't be created yet but it won't mess with your existing data.)
- Delete geometries.
- Supports single or multi-value Geofields (cardinality).
- Use base layers defined by Leaflet module.
- Download Leaflet.widget and place it in your libraries directory (see Libraries API).
- Requires Leaflet to be available. By default the version bundled with Leaflet.widget will be used. However if you have Leaflet module installed and Leaflet located at
path/to/libraries/leaflet, that version will be used.
- This module requires the latest dev release of GeoPHP as there are issues with parsing GeoJSON in the latest stable release.
Development sponsored by Affinity Bridge.