An administrator can setup text to search Twitter for. On cron runs, the results are saved via the Twitter module. Because of the integration with the twitter module you automatically get the same views integration it has.
There is also additional views integration to limit tweets to only specific searches, list search terms, or using any of the other data this module adds.
NOTE: This module depends on the 7.x-5.6 and 6.x-5.0 versions of the Twitter module. Both the 7.x and 6.x versions of the Twitter Search module currently require a patch to fix a bug in the Twitter module, as documented here:
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Community, Content, Import/Export, Search, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 72 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 931
- Last modified: April 18, 2013