Extend and customize Drupal functionality with contributed modules. If a module doesn't quite do what you want it to do, if you find a bug or have a suggestion, then join forces and help the module maintainer. Or, share your own by starting a new module.
This module allows users to create image galleries using the Galleria jQuery plugin, found on http://galleria.aino.se.
Provides a new Forms API element which is a select/radios/checkboxes element that has an 'other' option. When 'other' is selected a textfield appears for the user to provide a custom value.
Separates the node forms into two columns and a footer.
This module alleviates some of the problems with the mile-long node forms in Drupal. Other than that it gives you the possibility to use different weights and collapsed states for your forms than for your presentation.
To get started, go to "admin/content/node-type/page" (or whatever content type you want to configure) and you should see the "Manage form" option that points to "admin/content/node-type/page/form". If not, clear your cache.
Take a look at the GitHub page for more information: http://hugowetterberg.github.com/nodeformcols/
Development sponsored by Good Old.
Adds the Piwik web statistics tracking system to your website.
The module allows you to add the following statistics features to your site:
- Single/multi domain tracking
- Selectively track/exclude certain users, roles and pages
- Monitor what files are downloaded from your pages
- Cache the Piwik code on your local server for improved page loading times
- Custom variables support with tokens (D7 only)
- Custom code snippets
- Site Search
- Access denied (403) and Page not found (404) tracking
- DoNotTrack support
DB maintenance optimizes administrator-selected tables in the database during regular cron.php executions. For MyISAM tables, OPTIMIZE TABLE repairs a table if it has deleted or split rows, sorts table indexes, and updates table statistics. For BDB and InnoDB, OPTIMIZE rebuilds the table. Note, MySQL locks tables during the time OPTIMIZE TABLE is running.
Geofield is a module for storing geographic data in Drupal 7. It supports all geo-types (points, lines, polygons, multitypes etc.)
Upgrading to 7.x-1.1?
Geofield 7.x-1.1 has a new dependency on the geoPHP module. Be sure to download and enable geoPHP before upgrading Geofield.
Widgets (Data Input)
Latitude and Longitude
Supports entering data as both Decimal Degrees (122.340932) and Degrees-Minutes-Seconds (-123° 49' 55.2" W). The Degrees-Minutes-Seconds input is very tolerant of inconsistent input.
Four textfields where lat / lon can be entered
Well Known Text (WKT)
A textarea for direct WKT input
Draw on an OpenLayers Map
Allows drawing of Points, Lines, Polygons and Bouding Boxes
Transparently asks the browser for the user's current location. Works great on Chrome and smartphones with GPS.
Geocode from another field
There is good Integrations with the Drupal 7 version of the Geocoder module (http://drupal.org/project/geocoder). This allows you to use data from one field to populate your geofield automatically. Supported geocoders include:
- Google Geocoder: Addressfield, textfield
- Yahoo Geocoder: Addressfield, textfield
On 404 Not Found error pages, Drupal will skip rendering of several pieces of your website for performance reasons. Some of these include:
- The "Left" and "Right" regions of your theme.
- The "Primary links" block and any other menu links block.*
- The Primary links and Secondary links of your theme.*
* Unless you have configured a "Default 404 (not found) page" on admin/settings/error-reporting.
But many websites find those items invaluable. Especially on 404 pages, when they want to show lost users how to get to real pages.
So this module simply revives those features on 404 pages. Simply install and enable the module. No configuration needed.
This module allows users to take control of their feeds by providing a fields-based views style plugin for RSS.
Extension modules for Views RSS 2.x
In addition to modules included in the main Views RSS package, there are several helper modules which extend its functionality with additional feed element sets:
This module allows you to move the "Read more" link from the node's links area to the end of the teaser text.
Twitter Pull is a small module, the only purpose of which is to allow super-easy embedding of public twitter data like: a user timeline or twitter search results by hashtag or a search term. The emphasis is on making these very specific tasks as easy and straightforward as possible. The purpose of the module is not to be an end-all solution for Twitter.
This module uses an authenticated API to retrieve tweets. Twitter will be turning this off sometime in the near future and this module may CEASE TO FUNCTION. See #1781024: Make the Twitter Pull module work when Twitter turns off the version 1 API for more information.
The intended audience of the module are developers and designers.
There're no authentication information or API Keys required. Module only interacts with non-auth APIs. In the end, it all boils down to a single function:
twitter_pull_render ($twitkey, $title = NULL, $num_items = NULL, $themekey = NULL)
- @param $twitkey
Twitter key, which can be a username (prepended with @) a hashtag (prepended with #) or a search keyword (no prefix)
- @param $title
title passed to tpl.php. If you want title to be disabled, pass boolean False.
- @param $num_items
maximum number of tweets to pull from the Twitter result-set. Can't be more than 20.
- @param $themekey
Maxlength allows you to set maximum length of any field on any form making use of the form API. This includes fields created using the UI. (Example: any text field on a node)
In D6 Maxlength allows you to set maximum lengths to the body, title and CCK textfields of any content type (node).
- 2.x has been developed by a_c_m and dereine on top of original 1.x work completed by mariuss
- 3.x is a port from maxlength_js, originaly developed by jm.federico and johnnygamba and sponsored by Seed EM. Upgrade from 7.x-2.x is available.
As an extension to Multiupload Filefield Widget (http://drupal.org/project/multiupload_filefield_widget) this module presents the same widget to Image fields.
Supports Insert module.
-- REQUIREMENTS --
The core Image module.
Multiupload Filefield Widget
-- INSTRUCTIONS --
1. Enable the module.
2. Add an 'image' field to a content type and select the widget 'Multiple'.
-- BROWSERS --
Known browsers to work with: Firefox 3.6+, Chromium 10+, Opera 11.01+.
IE 10 is said to support the 'multiple' html5 attribute but have not tested it.
Drupal's block module is limited by the fact that a block can only have one instance. Each block has a 1:1 relationship with its region, weight, visibility (and other) settings. This means that it is impossible to have blocks in multiple regions or to have blocks that have different settings on different pages. MultiBlock module solves this problem by allowing you to create multiple Block Instances of already existing blocks. Please read the README for more information.
Commerce Shipping provides a shipping rate calculation system for Drupal Commerce, integrating shipping service selection into both the checkout form and order edit form. This module is a framework that is meant to be used in conjunction with shipping method modules like Commerce Flat Rate, Commerce UPS, and others.
Shipping service availability and rate calculation is handled in the user interface through Rules and is backed up by an API that gives you a high level of flexibility to implement simple or complex shipping scenarios.
Developers and users of this module should use the new and improved Commerce Shipping 2.x version. Sites created using Commerce Shipping 1.x can find notes on what has changed and how to update in the release notes for the Commerce Shipping 2.0 release.
MimeDetect provides an API for consistent server side mime detection using the PHP FileInfo extension, the UNIX 'file' command, user supplied mime data, or file extension lookups. It is distributed with its own magic library for use with the PHP FileInfo extension to make mime detection more consistent in different environments.
Call for maintainers
I am not having the time to address the issues on this collection of unrelated submodules. With the help of other maintainers, I am in the process of moving each submodule to its own full project. Please contact me if you are interested to take over one or more of them.
This package contains a set of small Views add-ons that provide useful functionalities. Included are the following modules:
- Views Block (views_block): Exposes blocks as Views objects.
- Views Filters Reset (views_filters_reset): Adds a "Reset" button to exposed filters.
- Views Flipped Table (views_flipped_table) - Move to its own home at Views Flipped Table. Please make sure to delete this module from the views_hacks folder.
- Views Selective Exposed Filters (views_filters_selective): Restricts exposed filter values to those present in the result set.
- Views Composite Exposed Form Plugin (views_composite_exposed_form): Allows multiple exposed form plugins to be activated simultaneously in Views 3.
This module is a plugin for Backup and Migrate and does nothing on its own. You must download and install Backup and Migrate 2.x (Aug 24 dev or later) to use this module. This module is not compatible with version 1 of Backup and Migrate.
This module requires the PEAR Archive_Tar library. Please see the README.txt file for information on how to install that library.
Bundle Copy for Drupal 8
Bundle Copy is in Drupal 8 Core CMI!
Bundle copy is a replacement for the Content copy module which lives in the CCK project for Drupal 6.
Has export/import support for:
- Node types
- Field API fields
- Field groups
You can find the export/import links for the supported entities on following paths:
- Nodes: admin/structure/types
- Taxonomy: admin/structure/taxonomy
- Users: admin/config/people/accounts
Note that any other user than user 1 needs following permission from the PHP module to import: use PHP for settings.
Possibly more options will be added in the future. A simple hook is available for your own entities if wanted, see bundle_copy.api.php.
Other export/import modules
Often times site builders want certain types of content to appear in a specific position in the navigational menu. The simplest solution, adding all of that content individually to the menu system, has performance and usability issues. (Imagine hundreds of menu items added to one spot in the menu.)
This module allows for the creation of rules that will dynamically add the current page into the menu system at the requested spots.
This includes affecting:
- The main links of the theme
- The secondary links of the theme
- The breadcrumb trail
- Menu blocks provided by core's Menu module
- Menu blocks provided by the Menu Block module
The taxonomy_image module allows site administrators to associate images with taxonomy terms. With the association created, an admin can then make a call to 'taxonomy_image_display()' from their theme or other PHP code to display the appropriate image.
The module allows the admin to create a one-to-one term-to-image relationship. With image display recursion, it is also possible to create a many-to-one relationship. This is useful if creating taxonomy hierarchies in which an entire tree of terms will use the same image. With recursion enabled, you only need to associate an image with the tree parent, and all children will automatically inherit the same image.
- Image configuration happens within existing admin/taxonomy menu structure.
- Admins can add custom tags to <img> markup when displaying images.
- Allows one-to-one term-to-image relationships.
- Allows many-to-one term-to-image relationships.
- Admin-permitted users can disable the images.
- Administrators can force images to be a standard size.
- May use the ImageCache module if it is available.
- Works with Views.
- Utilizes core file.inc and taxonomy.module APIs.
- Small module with specific, focused functionality.
Nivo Slider provides an easy and eye-catching way to showcase featured content. Nivo Slider gives administrators three important tools:
- A simple method of adding slides to the slideshow.
- An administration interface to configure slideshow settings.
- Simple slider positioning using the Drupal block system.
Access control for user roles based on taxonomy categories (vocabulary, terms).
The Acquia Network enhances the Drupal experience by providing the support and network services to operate a trouble-free Drupal website. Subscribers to the Acquia Network gain access to remote network services, documentation and the Acquia Network’s subscriber forums. Premium subscriptions provide web-based ticket management, as well as email and telephone support.
These modules allow you to connect any Drupal 6.x of Drupal 7.x site to the Acquia Network. Acquia also has a distribution of Drupal called Acquia Drupal which is composed of purely open source GPL licensed components. If you are looking for a quick start with Drupal, Acquia Drupal might be of great use for you.
Acquia Network Connector requires PHP 5.2 or above
Modules in this project
Acquia Agent: Enables secure communication between your Drupal sites and the Acquia Network to monitor uptime, check for updates, and collect site information.
Node Convert adds a menu tab "Convert" on the node view page, i.e. node/1/convert, which gives the ability of converting the node from its current node type to another node type. Also it gives the ability of transfering all the custom CCK field values of the current node type to the destination CCK fields, or discard them. As of 5.x-1.4 you can bulk convert many nodes of the same type, to another one that can be accesed in Administer → Content → Convert Nodes.
The module has been tested on converting node types with the following CCK fields:
- Node reference
- User reference
Also supports book and forum nodes.
Note #1: This module requires the CCK module.
Note #2: If you get an Unknown column 'ctid' error when updating to 6.x-1.5, don't worry. Node Convert should still work.
Note #3: Drupal 7 version currently lacks hook_node_convert_change support.
The current LDAP_Integration releases actually contains 5 modules:
- ldapauth - allows users to authenticate against multiple LDAP or AD servers.
- ldapgroups - use LDAP groups as Drupal roles
- ldapdata - provides read or read/write access to LDAP data from within Drupal
- ldapsync - Allows manual or cron based bulk import/update of LDAP users into the Drupal user database
- ldaphelp - to help with the other 4
Releases as of 6/28/2012
- 6.x-1.x-dev is the development version and should have the most recent patches. The current goal is to let the new beta3 gather enough site usage to validate it / fix bug related to this, and issue a V1.0.
- 6.x-1.0-beta3 is the most recent formal release
- LDAP Project is the Drupal 7 version of ldap integration
- Version 5 and 4.7 are no longer supported.
Documentation writers for the beta3 changes are needed!