Posted by aaronott on March 2, 2009 at 3:41am
This is an implementation of the UMapper.com API allowing for easy creation and addition of maps to your nodes. You can choose from the following mapping providers:
- Microsoft Virtual Earth
- Google Maps
- Integrated map editor
- Switching between map providers when creating a map, and later on when editing.
- Easy embed with tags like [umapper id=1234 width=600 height=400]
- Editor has HTML capabilities and allows Wikipedia and GeoNames search!!
- Allows non-technical users to create and manipulate objects, markers and geometrical shapes on the map
- Provides "save" and "edit" functionality
- Allows map distribution via embeds and widgets
- Allows syndication of map data using KML