Posted by DamienMcKenna on November 25, 2012 at 3:43am
Official release from tag: 7.x-1.0
Last updated: November 25, 2012 - 03:47
After much work and a lot of input from a great many contributors, I'm proud to present the first stable release of Menu MiniPanels for Drupal 7.
Full changelog since v7.x-1.0-rc9:
- #1847292 by patrickd: Drush Make integration for automatic downloading of the necessary qTip library.
- #1844338 by willvincent, DamienMcKenna: Workaround for older versions of PHP that don't have the array_replace_recursive function.
- #1148956 by DamienMcKenna, lussoluca: Support for qTip's position 'adjust' settings.
- #1148956 by DamienMcKenna: Due to problems with qTip, both 'adjust' values must be non-zero in order for them to work.
- #1798938 by DamienMcKenna: Separated the bundled qTip JS callback code so it may be overridden & customized.
- #1021372 by DamienMcKenna: Remove each menu item's configuration in hook_uninstall().
- #1840360 by DamienMcKenna: Check the entire menu tree when determining if qTip should be loaded.
- #1849694 by DamienMcKenna: Disable integration with the Admin Menu and Devel modules.
- #1849710 by DamienMcKenna: Drush download-qtip command could fail when the Libraries API module is installed.
- #1608448 by DamienMcKenna: Updated the README.txt to mention the Drush Make integration.