This documentation is written for the 7.x-2.x version of Display Suite.
The Display Suite Extras modules offers a number of additional tools for managing the display of content:
- Contextual links, adds a local task link to the full content and teaser view that takes you directly to the Manage display screen
- Field templates
- Block regions
- Extra fields, make fields from other modules (that are not exposed to Display Suite) available on the "Manage display" screens
- Page title options, allows you to hide the title, set a default title, or replace the title with token values.
- View mode per node, allows you to set the view mode for each node. It adds a vertical tab "Display settings" to a node edit form.
- View mode switcher, adds a field that allows the visitor of the website to switch the view mode for a node
To use any of these tools:
- Enable the sub module Display Suite Extras at Administration > Modules (admin/modules)
- Go to Administration > Structure > Display Suite and click the secondary tab "Extras" (admin/structure/ds/extras)
- Configure the desired options